Thursday, May 14, 2009
It's OVER!!!
Well---the MRI went very well today! I don't know why I worry so much! :) I know your prayers helped! It was harder on me than her, but it's over! She did very well last night sleeping and woke up well. She didn't really do anything but whimper a little when we put her in her car seat without feeding her. We were very surprised, of course, she had brother right on top of her to entertain her. :) We headed to the hospital and my friend Jan met us there to take Jakob to school. We got Audree checked in and Grandpa kept her entertained until they called us back. She still continued to smile and do great...until the IV! She didn't really like that, but she was fine after it was over. They took us into the MRI room shortly after that and I held her while they administered the sedative. She fell right asleep, (a very hard moment for me), and stayed asleep fine the whole time. It took about 45 minutes to do the MRI and as soon as they stopped the sedative, she woke up. I scooped her up and she started smiling right away. Go figure! They took her vital signs and within about 20 minutes we were released. We came home, she ate well, and she took another nap. She seems to be doing great and we are anxious for the results of the MRI with Dr. Brown in Lubbock on Monday so that we can get all of this behind us. Thanks for your prayers. They are greatly appreciated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Glad it's over. I read your previous post, too. It all kind of seems to happen at once. Hope everything clears off your plate soon!
Oh I'm so glad everything went well. I know it was hard for you.
Post a Comment