Jakob was so cute as a monkey in our annual Pre-Kindergarten circus. He performed a couple of weeks ago on Friday, March 6 for a packed house audience of Pre-Kindergarten parents on our stage at school. He jumped on a trampoline as other monkeys rode bikes around him. He was in the center of the stage and to be quite honest was absolutely mortified! It just broke my heart to see him up there so nervous, but we praised him for getting up there and doing his best. It was the longest 2 minutes of my life, (and his too, I'm sure)! My Mom and Stepdad were able to come, as well as, Dominic's parents to see him perform.Jakob's Pre-K Circus Monkey Act from Janna Padilla on Vimeo.




Below is a video of his performance. We were so proud of him.








3 comments:
Ahhh, the circus. Good times! Loved the pictures, but I couldn't get the video to work. :(
Thanks for putting that on there. He looked so nervous. :) I'm so impressed that he jumped the whole time though, while he was so scared. Tell him we are so proud of him. I will have to show Eli.
very cute monkey and video!
Post a Comment