Well, I finally made the switch! I hope this won't be an inconvenience, but I was having lots of trouble in general with my other blog through Word Press. I couldn't do any fun templates or backgrounds to make it my own, the font size was little bitty and hard to read, and loading pictures was a large undertaking every time I created a new post. So...let's see how this one works! :) Please update this new blog address to your favorites or bookmarks so that you can access it easier.
Thanks for switching with us! This is a great way for me to keep everyone updated on what is going on in our lives in one place! I hope you will continue to follow our life adventures! JannaThursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Welcome! I updated you on my site and became a blog follower. :)Good Luck going back to school Monday.
Post a Comment